pajamas 睡衣
㈡ 睡衣用英语怎么说
“睡衣”英式英语是pajamas,美语则是pyjamas
错了找我!
㈢ 一个英语问题
It's time to get up!
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon/panel. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon/panel away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out. inside out里面翻到外面
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
did you turn off the light?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
我得走咯
I have to go up
你今天会回来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today? Gonna=going to
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)
几点回来?
What time are you coming home?
Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
●从回家到就寝
我回来了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我回来了。)
Welcome back. (你回来了。)
I'm back!
你回来了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
今天过得愉快吗?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎么样?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)
After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我饿了。)
We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
点心在哪儿?
Where are the snacks?
They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
能给我点儿零花钱吗?
May I have my allowance?
What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)
I'm pooped. *俚语
晚饭你想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner?
How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
你能帮我准备餐具吗?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。
I'd be happy to. (乐意之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)
晚饭做什么好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
还是家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。
你能不能赶紧去趟商店?
Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。
Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)
In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
洗澡水烧好了。
The bath is ready.
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
今天吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久才能做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦!
The water is boiling!
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该吃饭啦!
It's time to eat.
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)
Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
能帮我收拾盘子吗?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就这样记住。
I will. (就去洗。)
It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8频道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。
作业做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
I will. (一定刷。)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天7点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
Do it again. (再来一次。)
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so sty. *sty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It's so sty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be sted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please st the shelves. *st“掸土”。
Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。
我们去超市买东西吧。
我们去超市买东西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?)
Sure I can. (当然可以。)
●送礼物
这是送给你的。
This is for you.
This is for you. (这是送给你的。)
That's very nice of you. (太谢谢你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you. 我带来送给你的
这是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“(一个一个分开的)分成的份儿,分开”。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
过生日想要什么礼物?
What do you want for your birthday?
I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)