Ⅰ 我不喜歡這件上衣的顏色,而且,它太貴了用英語
I don't like the color of this shirt.Besides,it's too expensive
Ⅱ 我不想穿這件衣服 翻譯。謝謝
1.我不想穿這件衣服
I don't want to wear this cloth
2.我不喜歡這件衣服,因為顏色我不喜歡。
I don't like this cloth since i don't like this color
Ⅲ 我不喜歡這件大衣,請再給我看一件. 用英語怎麼說
I don't like this coat. Please show another one to me。
Ⅳ 我不喜歡這件上衣的顏色,而且,它太貴了用英語
i don't like the color of this jacket. it is too expensive.
Ⅳ 我不要你穿這件衣服。 英文怎麼寫
I don't want you to wear this dress
I don't want you to put on this clothes
都行的吧
Ⅵ 衣服我想退掉用英文怎麼說
衣服我想退掉
I want to return.
衣服我想退掉
I want to return.
Ⅶ 我一點也不喜歡這件毛衣 用英語說
I don't like this sweater at all.
樓上有些沒有加this(這),有的沒加at all(一點都不),這句才是正確完整的。 當然 like換成love也是可以的,但是一般用like,因為love表示愛相對like來說程度更深。
Ⅷ 英語翻譯: 我不需要毛衣 這一件怎麼樣 它看上去太大了 你們有小號的嗎 給你 這襪子多少錢(兩種
i don't need sweater
how is this one?
it seems too big
do you have a smaller one?
here you are
how much are these socks?
Ⅸ 翻譯我不想買這件衣服,一是我不喜歡這個顏色,二是價錢太貴
I don't want to buy this dress, one is I doesn't like this color, two is too expensive
望採納
Ⅹ 我不需要這個.用英語怎麼說
我不要: far be it from me
Examples:
1. 這個男孩請求我不要告訴他的父母。
The boy begged me not to tell his parents.
2. 護士長告訴我不要為手術擔心。
The matron told me not to worry about the operation.
3. 我不要,謝謝你。
Not for me, thank you.
4. 我不要布丁了--我能把第一道大菜吃完就已經很不容易了。
I won't have a pudding it was as much as I could do to finish the very large first course.
5. 你要是決定把汽車賣掉, 我希望你先讓我考慮要不要, 我不要你再賣給別人.
If you ever decide to sell your car, I hope you'll give me (the) first refusal.
6. 我不要,謝謝。
I will not, thanks.