① 你的夾克衫非常漂亮用英文怎麼說
your jacket is very beautiful
② 英語中的「拿」怎麼翻譯!比如說我來拿毛巾!她把我的外套拿走了!
我來拿毛巾
I'll take a towel
她把我的外套拿走了!
She has taken my coat!
拿(拏) [ná
動詞
1.
(用手或其他方式抓住或搬動物體) hold; take:
bring it here;拿來
take it away;拿去
2.
(用強力取; 捉拿) seize; capture:
take the enemy's positions;拿下敵人的陣地
capture a fort;拿下要塞
3.
(掌握; 把握) have a firm grasp of; be able to do; be sure of:
not be sure; feel uncertain;拿不準
She can do every kind of farm work.樣樣農活她都拿得起來。
4.
(刁難; 要挾) put sb. in a difficult position; make things difficult for sb.:
Don't think that you can make things difficult by not doing the job.這件事你拿不住人。
介詞
1.
(引進所憑藉的工具、材料、方法等):
write with a pen;拿筆寫字
measure with a ruler;拿尺量
2.
(引進所處置的對象):
pay no attention to him; make light of foe;不拿他當回事
Don't make fun of him.別拿他開玩笑。
③ 讓我去拿我的夾克衫 用英語怎麼說
Let me get my jacket
④ 「脫下你的夾克衫」用英語怎麼說
Put off you jacket.
⑤ 英漢互譯:讓我去取一下我的夾克衫。let myjacket
讓我去取一下我的夾克衫
翻譯:Let me to get my jacket.
⑥ 讓我去拿夾克衫吧!(英語,翻譯)
Let me fetch the jack!
或者
Make me fetch the jack!
「讓某人做某事的」句型:
make/let sb. do sth.
⑦ 你的夾克衫 英文怎麼說
問題補充:錯了,我寫錯了,是我父母的朋友!!
my parents' friends
注意復數.
your jacket
my father's friends
⑧ 脫去你的外套英語怎麼寫,兩種寫法
put on your coat
put it on/put on it
put on 這種詞後面可以直接加名詞或代詞,代詞也可以放中間,但名詞只能放在詞語後
⑨ 脫下你的夾克衫。翻譯成英文。
Take off your jacks
⑩ 英漢互譯:讓我去取一下我的夾克衫
讓我去取一下我的夾克衫
Let me pick up my jacket.