pajamas 睡衣
㈡ 睡衣用英語怎麼說
「睡衣」英式英語是pajamas,美語則是pyjamas
錯了找我!
㈢ 一個英語問題
It's time to get up!
快點兒起床!
Get up soon.
你醒了嗎?
Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示「起床」、「起」的動作。awake是形容詞,表示「醒了」、「沒睡」的狀態。
I am now. (我剛醒。)
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling sick?
No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡著。)
能幫我關掉鬧鍾嗎?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是「關」,多用於收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。雖然現在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鍾關了。)
你終於起來了。
You finally got up.
I'm still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)
今天是個好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)
It sure is. (是不錯啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late「睡得晚」、「熬夜」。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子疊好。
Let's fold up the futon/panel. *fold意為「折疊」,fold up意為「疊好」、「疊整齊」;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意為「被子」。
Let's put the futon/panel away. (把被子收起來吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。
You were snoring last night. *snore「打呼嚕」。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)
我做了個可怕的夢。
I had a nightmare.
It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)
你一直沒關燈啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是「保持某種樣子」、「保持某種狀態」的意思,表達「電燈一直開著」、「發動機一直開著」、「窗戶一直開著」也可以用這種句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)
我得洗臉了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。
該吃早飯了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
我還困著呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我還打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒還沒醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是個夜貓子。
I'm a night person. *「早上起不來」的意思。
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)
我是用咖啡來提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
刷牙了嗎?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳頭了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什麼好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什麼好呢?)
The red one. (穿紅的吧!)
What should I put on?
快換衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,媽媽。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out. inside out裡面翻到外面
上下顛倒了。
It's upside down.
別忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
今天該你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
你快點兒,我們該遲到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快點兒,上學該遲到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
What time is it? (現在幾點?)
你鎖門了嗎?
Did you lock the door?
did you turn off the light?
Have you locked the door?
沒忘了什麼東西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
I don't think so. (我想沒有。)
都已經8點了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
我得趕緊走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
我得走咯
I have to go up
你今天會回來得晚嗎?
Are you gonna be late today? Gonna=going to
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天會回來得晚嗎?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一樣。)
幾點回來?
What time are you coming home?
Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。)
飯盒帶了嗎?
Have you got your lunch box?
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!)
出門的時候,可別忘了鎖門。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
●從回家到就寢
我回來了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我回來了。)
Welcome back. (你回來了。)
I'm back!
你回來了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
今天過得愉快嗎?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎麼樣?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?)
After you finish your homework. (寫完作業再去吧。)
我餓了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我餓了。)
We have some snacks. (吃點兒點心吧。)
點心在哪兒?
Where are the snacks?
They're in the cupboard. (在碗櫥里。)
能給我點兒零花錢嗎?
May I have my allowance?
What do you want to buy? (你要買什麼呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力盡了)
I'm pooped. *俚語
晚飯你想吃什麼?
What would you like for dinner?
How about steak? (吃牛排怎麼樣?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚飯吃什麼?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚飯你想吃點什麼?)
你能幫我准備餐具嗎?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是將刀、叉和杯子在桌子上擺好,准備吃飯的意思。
I'd be happy to. (樂意之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能幫我把餐具擺好嗎?)
晚飯做什麼好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
還是家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. *意為「哪兒也沒有自己家好」,是句常用的諺語。
你能不能趕緊去趟商店?
Would you run to the store? *不見得是「跑著去」,在這兒是「快點兒去」的意思。
Would you run to the store? (你能不能快點兒去趟商店?)
In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
洗澡水燒好了。
The bath is ready.
我要沖個澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚飯做好了嗎?
Is dinner ready?
Not yet. (還沒呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (該吃晚飯了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚飯做好了嗎?)
媽媽,今天晚飯吃什麼?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚飯吃什麼?
What's for dinner?
今天吃咖哩飯。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
還要多久才能做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
In about five more minutes. (再有5分鍾吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
這把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (這刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水開啦!
The water is boiling!
開飯啦!
Come and get it! *這句直譯為「來端菜!」it是指「做好了的飯菜」,全句的意思是「飯做好了,來吃吧!」。是母親常說的話。
It's time for dinner! (該吃晚飯啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早飯/午飯/晚飯好了啊!)
該吃飯啦!
It's time to eat.
這就來啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我馬上就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干凈了嗎?
Did you wash your hands well?
別弄灑了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把飯吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的飯吃干凈。)
Don't be picky. (不許挑食。)
It was a wonderful dinner. (謝謝您豐盛的晚餐。)
能幫我收拾盤子嗎?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盤子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就這樣記住。
I will. (就去洗。)
It's not my turn. (今天不該我洗。)
我擦盤子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是「使……干」、「除去水氣」和「擦」的意思。
你干什麼呢?
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什麼好看的節目嗎?)
野茂上電視了。
Nomo is on TV.
8頻道演什麼呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能幫我換個台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我還想看電視。
I want to watch more TV.
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得夠多的了。)
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你幹嘛不睡午覺?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睜不開眼。
作業做了嗎?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
快點睡覺。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戲玩夠了吧。
Enough with your video games.
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
I will. (一定刷。)
明天的東西都准備好了嗎?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
No, not yet. (沒有,還沒准備好呢。)
我去洗個澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
該睡覺了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (該睡覺了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
電視還開著呢。
You left the TV on.
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了關電視啦。)
別把你的東西都攤在這兒。
Don't leave your stuff here.
把鬧鍾定在8點了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天7點叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Sweet dreams! *該句和Good night!一起用於就寢前。一般人均可使用,特別多用於父母對子女。
我真想睡個午覺。
I want to take a nap.
But you just woke up. (你不是剛剛起來嗎?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap 「打盹」、「小睡一下兒」。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺會兒。)
我去躺一會兒。
I'm going to lie down. *用於稍感疲勞的時候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一會兒。)
你在裝睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其實沒睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你還沒睡。)
你睡著了嗎?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
沒有,還沒睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper「尿布」。
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分鍾前我剛換過的。)
想尿尿嗎?
Do you need to pee? *主要對小孩子用。
該尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要對小孩子用。
Do it again. (再來一次。)
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so sty. *sty「到處都是灰塵」、「沾滿塵土」。
It's so sty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒沒注意。)
It needs to be sted. (得掃掃了。)
這間屋子通風真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房間等地方「通風不好」、「憋悶得慌」。
The air is thick. (這里真悶。)
I can't breathe in this room. (這屋讓人喘不過氣來。)
The air is dense. (空氣混濁。)
這個房間很通風。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty 「有穿堂風的」。
你能去喂喂狗嗎?
Will you feed the dog? *feed 「餵食」。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
You bet. (放心吧。)
請(給植物)澆點水。
Please water the plants. *water在這里是動詞「澆水,灑水」。
Can I help? (要我幫忙嗎?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,請幫我給花澆澆水。)
啊!怎麼這么亂呀!
What a mess! *母親看到孩子們的房間時常說的一句話。
Look at the mess!
What do you want me to do? (我能幫你做什麼呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看電視呢。)
幫我打掃打掃衛生。
Help me clean up the house.
你能把衣服晾上嗎?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是「向上掛」的意思,但在這里表示「晾衣服」。
你能幫我把衣服疊起來嗎?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up「疊整齊」。
把地掃掃。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep「掃」、「打掃」。
把廚房的池子洗干凈。
Please scrub the sink. *「洗」一般用動詞wash和clean來表示,但是「使勁搓洗」這一動作,用scrub表示最合適。
我得用吸塵器吸吸我房間了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum「用吸塵器打掃」。
撣撣櫃子上的土。
Please st the shelves. *st「撣土」。
Please wipe the shelves. (請擦一擦櫃子。)
請拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件襯衫熨熨嗎?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不僅是名詞,它還可以用作動詞「熨」。
我們去超市買東西吧。
我們去超市買東西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (還得再買點牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我們去超市買吧。)
公園里人擠人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit「父母不在時幫忙照顧孩子」。
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?)
Sure I can. (當然可以。)
●送禮物
這是送給你的。
This is for you.
This is for you. (這是送給你的。)
That's very nice of you. (太謝謝你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you. 我帶來送給你的
這是你的那份。
This is your share. *share「(一個一個分開的)分成的份兒,分開」。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
過生日想要什麼禮物?
What do you want for your birthday?
I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)